Young Graduate Program Sales
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 17,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.44 billion (2020). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first of all, it's about people.
Computacenter Belgium is offering a seat at our
Sales Young Graduate programme
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for sales and want to experience that rush of closing a deal? If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you today!
We offer you a seat in our award-winning 12-months Sales Young Graduate Programme, which is designed to give graduates the very best IT sales training available anywhere and help you be the best that you can be. If you love the sound of that, this is the opportunity for you!
On successful completion of the programme, you’ll be offered a role as Account Manager
What The Programme Looks Like
This exciting, frontline sales development programme will allow you to strengthen your strategic thinking, sales techniques and technical knowledge of IT, with clear career paths and purpose from the start.
· A structured 12-month programme that gives you insight in all areas of the organisation
· Three months learning about our business with rotations into our core part of the business
· While your ‘home-base’ will be in our Zaventem-office, you get the chance to visit our head office in London and other of Computacenter’s main locations in the UK, Germany, France to understand our different business offerings and follow several solutions trainings
· You will be taking an active role within different departments, such as Inside Sales, Solutions Sales, Account Management, …
· You will be supported by a company mentor who will coach and guide you throughout the programme
· You get a chance to join a personalized in-depth sales training.
On successful completion of the programme, you’ll be offered a role as Account Manager within the Computacenter Belgium Sales Organisation
Who better to ask about the program then our Alumni? https://youtu.be/AgbLHLMEXGs
Who We’re Looking For
No previous IT or sales experience? No problem! Push your own boundaries. Surprise yourself with what you can achieve. We’re firm believers that it’s not where you’ve come from, it’s where you’re heading that matters.
· You are degree educated (any subject and any classification accepted).
· You are self-motivated with a keen interest in technology and sales.
· You have the ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment.
· You have excellent communications skills and know your languages (Dutch/French and English)
· You work well in a team and have the desire to succeed.
What You Can Expect
· A fair compensation & benefit package
· A structured programme that gives you exposure to all areas of the organization.
· Work with some major brands (Cisco, Dell Technologies, HP, Microsoft, Lenovo,…) and get first-hand experience of their business
· To be ‘part of the Computacenter-family’ and work in a fun and vibrant ‘one team’ culture that thrives on celebrating success
· A great social environment within an international environment
· The very real opportunity to progress, develop, grow & progress
· The opportunity to work for a company that truly values people
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”. With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 17.000 colleagues.
We offer a collaborative & flexible work environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for an Employee Assistance Program and excellent development opportunities through training & on-the-job projects.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
We look forward to your online application, which you can submit right here.
Maybe looking for something else? Then visit our career website – jobs.computacenter.com - we always have great opportunities!