Junior Project Manager
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 17,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.44 billion (2020). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first of all, it's about people.
Computacenter Belgium is looking for a
Junior Project Manager
Are you a Junior Project Manager who enjoys working with a high level of autonomy ?
If so, then we would like to discuss your next career move !
Who We’re Looking For
We have an opportunity as a Junior Project Manager to join our energetic Professional Services Team and work at customer sites across Belgium when required.
We offer the opportunity to further grow your career with one of the fast-growing global IT companies. With strong year-on-year growth, and partnering with the industry’s leading vendors, we offer the full range of IT solutions from sourcing to infrastructure solutions and managed services to our large and multinational customers.
What You’ll do
· Have end-to-end responsibility over tasks within a project and work directly with a senior project manager.
· Have a good understanding of the project content to ensure that the scope and the proposed technical solutions answer the objectives.
· Monitor and control expenditure on each budget to ensure only valid costs are received and provide reporting on costs /charges.
· Manage parts of project administration and schedule & book resources.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
· Efficiently communicate to the key stakeholders in the core team
· Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organization.
· Identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
· Collate and produce reports for review in line with project requirements.
· Coordinate resources & produce documentation in line with project plan to meet project requirements.
· Understands and can apply project methodology principles to their work to achieve a successful project outcome.
· Ideally you are working towards a Prince 2 Practitioner qualification.
What You'll Need
This position requires a multitasker with a team player attitude who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
· Experience of working in a project team and assisting with managing projects, collating and producing reports against defined requirements and deadlines.
· Ability to monitor and report costs, manage and book project resources.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English and Dutch/French with good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to write documents and calculate costs with confidence
· Work under pressure and enjoy working on organisational and administrative tasks
· The ability building effective networks & working relationships and influencing at all levels.
What Can You Expect
· An attractive compensation & benefit package
· The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow
· A fun and vibrant ‘one team’ culture that thrives on celebrating success
· The opportunity to work for a company that truly values people
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”. With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 17.000 colleagues.
We offer a collaborative & flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for an Employee Assistance Program and excellent development opportunities through training & on-the-job projects.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.