Junior Developer - START YOUR CAREER IN A THRIVING COMPANY
Our client is well known in Belgium and is part of a huge renowned group. They are specialists in digitalization and document management.
Easy access to the office (Charleroi Region) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
You will end up in a company in full change with challenging and innovative projects that will boost your career and help you become the best version of yourself.
A great internal atmosphere, a high degree of autonomy and a lot of freedom define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and you will be able to make your own decisions.
Junior Developer - the job :
- Participate in workshops (estimation, feasibility and risk assessment).
- Participate in solution and product design workshops for clients.
- Participate in the creation and validation of documentation.
- Test and deploy solutions based on predefined acceptance criteria and procedures (ISO).
- Communicate status, risks and progress to the manager & project manager.
- Provide 2nd level support, identify root causes and resolve them, following support procedures.
- Participate in project closure workshops to ensure continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of documentation.
Junior Developer - your profile :
- Software Development defines you, it is a passion you want to share with others and want to improve every day: min 2 experience with ASP .NET Core and SOA or such basics and being used to work with any kind of source control tool (at Worldline we use GIT)
- Experience with the following Front-end technologies: React or UI/UX, ES6, TypeScript & WebPack.
- You don't only write code, you own it and you feel responsible for the software you build.
- For you, testing is of utmost importance; better yet, you think automated testing is the way forward in order for you to fully concentrate on writing software instead of focusing on debugging
- Finally, we work in a very Agile, multicultural set-up, so a fluency in English is required
Junior Developer - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, laptop, net expenses and bonuses.
- Homeworking 2 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 588 16 36