Freelance IT Process Specialist - Insurance sector - Antwerp
Our client is a leader in his field where the IT department plays a key role in the development of the activities. With a brand-new office based in Antwerp, our client is actively looking for an IT Process Specialist. This position includes people management and international stakeholder management.
Leader in a specific insurance niche.
As IT Process Specialist, you will report to the CIO and be in charge of the implementation, registration, management and continuous improvement of core processes within IT.
- Building a bridge between the different process owners
- Becoming the owner of IT policy process management
- Capturing and managing processes
- Continually improving the processes
- Making audits (internal/external)
- Preparing and executing periodic reports
- Coaching, raising awareness and providing benefits to the IT team and suppliers
- Broad and in-depth IT knowledge and background
- More than 10 years of relevant IT experience
- Continuous improvement is part of your DNA.
- IT technical knowledge and affinity with contract/supplier management
- IT production processes and service management are indispensable (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with BPMN a must and if you have knowledge/experience with MAVIM (or similar) as a tool, this is a good bonus.
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile Framework and Kanban methodologies is a bonus
- You speak Dutch, French and English
- Long term freelance contract
- Nice brand-new offices
- Good working environment