Cloud Data Engineer
As Stephen Few states: “We are overwhelmed by information, not because there is too much, but because we haven't learned how to tame it.” Capgemini Insights & Data is looking for people who tame data in such a way that the most complex data can be easily interpreted.
You will join a group of data enthusiasts within a global organization of 350.000 employees. As our growth potential within Belgium is huge, you will vastly grow with us.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values, then we have a match. Check it out, here you find our seven core values. Combined with firm goals on equality, inclusion and zero carbon emissions, Capgemini will be your partner to get the future you want.
We are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer to help our clients in their digital transformations.
What will you do?
- Integrate, transform and consolidate data from various structured and unstructured data systems
- Ensure data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a set of business requirements and constraints
- Create and design data models
- Translate functional requirements into a technical design
- Provide and maintain technical documentation
You have knowledge of / You are keen to learn more about
- Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL database and Databricks
- Azure DevOps for Deployment
- Azure Analysis Services
- Data Modeling methodologies (Kimball, Data Vault)
- SQL and T-SQL
Similar knowledge in the AWS and/or GCP cloud technology stack will be highly appreciated.
- DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- Any certificate on Databricks
Capgemini Belgium is a Top Employer for the 18th year in a row. Opportunities to learn are an important aspect of this Top Employer status. The two most important criteria to apply is to have an appetite for data and a willingness to continuously learn.
Part-time on-site, part-time home working.
Communication and personality
- English: must have.
- French and/or Dutch: nice to have.
- Good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team, integrate and work in an international/multi-cultural environment, on variable-sized projects.