Business Consultant - Brussels
The business consultant will help clients reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses to create new sources of value and become digital leaders.
Our client, based in Brussels, is a strong consulting firm who is listed on the Fortune 500 list. The organization is present in 38 countries around the world. They are looking for business consultants who will help clients reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses.
As a business consultant your key responsibilities are:
- Design thinking, Customer Journeys and the tools and techniques to land them for our clients.
- Business model and operating model strategies leveraging digital behaviours, technologies and concepts.
- Transformation programs including project and program leadership, stakeholder management and engagement.
- Research propositions, guide clients towards successful outcomes and steering of agile program backlogs.
- Developing digital & business strategy methods, approaches, propositions and points of view.
- Support/lead the identification and shaping of business development opportunities
As a business consultant you have most of these competences:
- Master's degree in Business/Management or Civil Engineering.
- As from 2 years of previous experience with a consulting or professional services firm or in-house consulting capability.
- Ability to operate successfully in a global, collaborative, matrixed, culturally diverse organization operating across multiple geographies and time zones
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Good at strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments with frequent change as standard.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
As a business consultant you can expect:
- Ability to travel within Europe or occasionally further.
- Attractive salary package up to €80 000 per year + company car & fuel card; DKV (full coverage + family); Pension plan; net expenses (€90/month); meal voucherts; 25 holidays
- Possibility to receive good training's.
- A place in a company listed on the Fortune 500