Young Professional Developer
Did you recently graduate in IT and are you looking for your first job as a developer?
Do the basics of OOP programming no longer hold any secrets for you?
Do you have a passion for any of these technologies?
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cloud Native development
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
- You are a passionate and ambitious young professional. Previous experience is not required.
- You are a champion of logical reasoning and problem solving.
- Discovering new technologies, pushing the limits of technology and building applications from scratch sounds like music to your ears.
- You speak Dutch and/or French. As you’ll be working with people from all over the world, fluency in English is also required.
- You are open to work at home, at the Capgemini office and/or at the client’s office, depending on the project needs.
Besides the attractive package like a company car, competitive salary, health-insurance, … you can also count on:
- A welcoming, warm and open culture.
- Interesting and challenging projects, even abroad.
- Active peer-to-peer coaching: Our experienced consultants take the time to guide you through the dos and don’ts of developing an application.
- Career coaching to support your professional growth: Counselors will help and guide your future career depending on your own interests and ambitions.
- Workshops to explore and experiment with new technologies.
- Community-driven events like knowledge sharing events, hackathons, fun events, …
- Multiple learning platforms.
The Capgemini DNA
You will be joining a group of people who are passionate and driven
about their work. Your colleagues will always be ready to help. Team spirit
is an important part of the Capgemini DNA, as well as honesty and modesty.
We trust our employees and empower them to excel at their job.
At Capgemini, you will get the freedom to voice your own ideas. Your input will be appreciated and encouraged from day one. So, dare to be bold, to bring out your entrepreneurial side. Your career path will only have the limits that you set for yourself!
Last but not least, there is also room for fun at Capgemini. It is important for us that you feel good about being part of the company and that you can feel proud of what you do.
Get the future you want @ Capgemini!