Solution Line Manager
The Solution Line Manager (SLM) is the owner of our Solution Portfolio and its components. The Collectiv Solutions are a combination of Products and Services, that are delivered by different business units (PODs) within ACA.
These services are:
- Implementation services based on open-source tailor-made software solutions and 3rd party components
- Integration services with infrastructure and hosting environments
- Consultancy services to enhance our customer's own capabilities
- Software implementation services to reinforce our customer's own implementation teams
- Manages the introduction of new portfolio elements
- Ensures the visibility of the solutions in the market
- Enables the ACA Sales organization to sell these solutions
- Has direct contact with customers and 3rd parties
- Presentation / documentation / pre-sales techniques
- Social media savvy
- Understanding software development
- Preferably tri-lingual: Dutch (mandatory), English, French
- Reasons in terms of business efficiency as well as in terms of solution contents
- Acts on own initiative and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to clearly articulate in a few sentences the business benefits of a solution or methodology to customers or account managers
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Taking initiative
- Customer and result oriented
- Structured analytical mindset being able to make synthesis
Innovative work environment
You will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment with flexible hours and working-from-home arrangement.
Customized salary package - Freelance also possible
An attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.
* ACA wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
Learn & grow
At ACA, everyone has an evolution coach and an on-the-job coach. You’ll have a personal evolution plan with technical & professional training budget and plenty of career & learning opportunities.
We are a team-driven company that knows how to contribute and make fun in a professional environment. Because a great and motivated team is only possible if you can also relax together. That’s why we provide plenty of opportunities both inside and outside the office and organize an awesome ACA-weekend every year!
We’ve got your back
We provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
Our unique company culture
You’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.