.NET Software Engineer
Capgemini is looking for Microsoft .Net software engineers, with experience in developing business-critical applications.
You will support our customers in analyzing, designing, implementing and testing Microsoft solutions in national and international organizations.
In collaboration with your Project Manager, you will be responsible for the quality of the solution you develop.
As a .Net consultant, you will manage the scope and quality of your own development activity, coach other engineers on challenging missions or assume responsibility over a team of developers while remaining responsible of the overall integration of the solution.
- Perform developments according to specifications
- Support the project manager during the estimation process
- Be accountable for timely and qualitative delivery
- Commit to deliver developments according to agreed planning and budget
- Provide technical recommendations in case of non SLA Compliancy, problem mgt
- Solve production issues according to SLA
- Participate to the release/project launches
- Identify and report risks related to his tasks and propose mitigation actions
- Assess the required effort for a code change
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in software engineering and development
- General best practices and design patterns
Experience with ALM best practices
Methodologies: RUP, SCRUM, Agile, Application Design, TDD
Good knowledge of .NET framework 3.5 or later
MS Visual Studio 2010 or later
C# or VB .Net
ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.Net SignalR, WCF
MS SQL Server
NHibernate and/or Entity Framework
Data modeling (UML, ER-diagrams, MEGA,…)
Knowledge of Windows Azure is a plus
Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or later is a plus
Knowledge of Xamarin/Cordova and cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
Knowledge of WPF (and Winforms) is a plus
- Team player
- Active listening and comprehension
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active and assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns)
- Accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
- Able to cope with stress
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in Dutch and/or French and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- Some geographic mobility although a lot of remote is possible (up to 70%)
What will you get from us?
- In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, a shiny company car, lunch vouchers, eco cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days and the possibility to regularly work from home and so much more!
- A unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team surrounded by highly skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development options
- Our goal for you is to become the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom to reach your goals.