Capgemini is looking for Microsoft .Net software architects, with experience in developing business-critical applications.
You will support our customers in analyzing, designing, implementing and testing Microsoft solutions in national and international organizations.
In collaboration with your Project Manager, you will be responsible for the quality of the solution your team develops.
As an Architect, you will manage the scope and quality of your team’s development activities, coach software engineers on challenging missions and assume responsibility over a team of developers while remaining responsible of the overall integration of the solution.
- Support the project manager during the estimation process
- Commit to deliver solutions according to agreed planning and budget
- Identify and report project risks and propose mitigation actions
- Be the client facing person for all technical and conceptual discussions
- Provide technical recommendations and solve complex issues
Lead the development team (planning, risks, task allocation, …
Assist in defining technology roadmap for the unit
Assist in developing adequate trainings/certifications plans for unit members
Participate in pre-sales activities by design solutions for new clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in software engineering, development and architecture
- Aware of architectural principles (SOA, TOGAF/IAF) and able to understand/implement application architecture
- Good knowledge of ALM best practices and design patterns
- Methodologies: RUP, SCRUM, Agile, Application Design, TDD
- Good knowledge of .NET framework 3.5 or later
- ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.Net SignalR, WCF
- NHibernate and/or Entity Framework
Knowledge of Windows Azure
Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or later is a plus
Knowledge of Xamarin/Cordova and cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
- Team player
- Active listening and comprehension
- Commercial attitude
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active and assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns)
- Accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch or French and English
What will you get from us?
- In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, a shiny company car, lunch vouchers, eco cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days and the possibility to regularly work from home and so much more!
- A unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team surrounded by highly skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development options
- Our goal for you is to become the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom to reach your goals.