Medior Android developer
Our client is well known throughout Belgium and has a reputation for quality work in its sector, but also for being at the cutting edge of technology. Their field of expertise is purely IT & Real Estate. The dynamic, open and collaborative company culture will allow you to work on challenging projects where your creativity will flourish and your career will be stimulated. A good internal atmosphere and a high degree of autonomy define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and with a big smile. The several trainings and coaching sessions proposed by this company will allow you to become an expert in your domain and the possibility to learn new technologies.
The job :
- Your job will be to produce clean, future-proof and maintainable code.
- Tests to keep the company app up-to-date and develop new features.
- Stay informed about new technologies, developments and best practices in the Android world.
Your profile :
- At least 2 of experience with Kotlin and Java
- Being familiar with the Android mobile ecosystem
- Android Studio, PlayStore, Firebase are nice to have
- Ability to challenge feature proposals and be a strong team member
- Experience with modern APIs and RESTful web services
- High sensitivity to user experience on mobile and good understanding of Android Material Component
- Having already worked in an Agile environment using Scrum methodology.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch are a plus.
Your future package :
- A competitive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card (depending on your profile), health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, net expenses, laptop.
- Extensive training opportunities.