Job Feed Requirements
- Job's XML feed will be provided on a static link (URL).
- One feed supply all the job's data of a company.
- The following fields are needed in the feed (see at the end for the XML's structure):
- Unique job reference
- Company name
- Job title
- Rôle description (role, profile and proposal can also be enclosed in the same field)
- Profile description
- Proposal description
- Country (Belgium)
- Area (Antwerpen, Brussel, Namur…)
- Apply url or Apply email
- Postal code
- Contract Type
- Please note that all jobs are reviewed by the EDITx before being validate. EDITx reserves the right to complete potential missing fields to improve the user experience.
- Company's job postings will advertise legitimate open positions in a fully compliant manner in accordance with this Agreement. EDITx reserves the right to remove any job postings that we deem inappropriate in accordance with the Agreement.
- User Experience (apply url): When a user clicks on "Apply" on the EDITx Website, the user will be navigated to that company's website (URL to be supplied with each posting); The applicant has the opportunity to create an account to track his/her applications. The applicant also has the opportunity to directly navigate to the company website.
- Job's XML Feed will contain only the jobs to be posted.
- Unique Job ID will be provided with each job posting.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<role_description><![CDATA[ TEXT, HTML ]]></role_description>
<profile_description><![CDATA[ TEXT, HTML ]]></profile_description>
<proposal_description><![CDATA[ TEXT, HTML ]]></proposal_description>
TEXT = free text, no html allowed
TEXT, HTML = free text, html allowed
<language/> : value allowed for the attribute iso: [en,fr,nl]
<reference/> : unique identifier of the job
application/url and application/email: optional and exclusive
<function>, <area>, <experience>, <education>, <contract>: INT = id from our attributes list.