Who are we ?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! · https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do ?
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and sectors and on a daily basis you will:
· Contribute to the requirements analysis
· Write a functional and clean code
· Define protocols and test scenarios
· Take part in the documentation, code review and deployment
· Ensure the quality of the developments and monitor projects in terms of integration and maintenance
The technical environments available with our customers are:
· HTML 5
· CSS 3
· Unit & E2E testing
· Webpack, Parcel, Babel, …
· MongoDB, SQL,…
On top of that, you could be involved in our solution centres where we develop tailored solutions for our clients.
For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases (link: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you ?
As a Positive Thinker you...
· Speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English.
· Have at least 2 years of experience as a webdeveloper with focus on JS frameworks.
· Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
· Hold a degree in computer science, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of
What are we offering you ?
o Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
o Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
o Opportunity to join the JS community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
o Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
o International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- ON TOP OF THAT
o Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
o You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.