Who are we ?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! · https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do ?
As a Java developer, you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of one or more application(s). As such, you will create applications from scratch, improve existing systems or maintain them using Java technologies.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and sectors and on a daily basis you will:
· Contribute to the requirements analysis
· Write the functional code
· Define protocols and test scenarios
· Take part in the documentation, code review and deployment
· Ensure the quality of the developments and monitor projects in terms of integration and maintenance
Many of our clients use the following technologies for their applications Java 8-... / Spring Framework, Springboot, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, JS Frameworks in the frontend (Angular / React / Vue), AWS,…
On top of that, you could be involved in our solution centres where we develop tailored solutions for our clients. For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you ?
As a Positive Thinker you...
· Speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English.
· Have at least 2 years of experience as a Java developer.
· Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
· Hold a degree in computer science, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of
What are we offering you ?
o Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
o Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
o Opportunity to join the Java community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
o Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
o International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- ON TOP OF THAT
o Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
o You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.