IT Project Security Architect
At Proximus we are looking for an IT Project Security Architect (Security Solution Architect). The project security architect's mission is to assist, advise and support projects in the identification of security requirements and the elaboration of the Security Architecture. He/she works in close collaboration with the Project Architect, the Business requestor, the Domain Experts/Architects and the Project Manager.
The IT Project Security Architect ensures the development of secure and compliant solutions in accordance with the corporate security policies and standards.
- Assist Project Architects on the security aspects of their architecture
- Identify/complete/elaborate the functional and non-functional security requirements
- Design and document a robust security architecture for IT projects making use of standardised patterns and solutions
- Document and maintain a structured security architecture documentation
- Participate to major technical roadmap elaboration in collaboration with Enterprise and Domains Architects
- Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analysis and development of technical solution architectures in a complex environment or large organization
- You have an analytical mind and are a conceptually strong thinker
- You are good at managing your own time
- You are able to work in a team to achieve common goals
- You have good presentation and communication skills
- You speak/write fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Knowledge of, and practical experience with solution security architecture methods and practices; knowledge of SABSA is a plus
- You have experience with the identification, remediation and documentation of risks in IT solutions
- Knowledge and (architectural) experience in the various security domains (Identity Management, Access Control, Secure Application Development, Cryptography, Network Security) is a must
- General knowledge of security solutions and their use (firewall, IDS/IPS, Log monitoring, SIEM, PIM, IAM)
- Experience with security aspects of cloud solutions (federation, privacy, etc.)
- Experience with application integration architecture (middleware, ESB, API's) and their related security aspects
- Knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate is a plus
Naturally we have a competitive salary package for you. But there is so much more!
- We are 100% Belgian. So we make decisions in three languages. And all at the same time if you like!
- We are open to everyone: M, W, X, and in fact all the other letters of the alphabet.
- We encourage personal growth. At the Proximus Academy, you won't even want to miss a session.
- We are, of course, committed to sustainability. What else did you think?
- We firmly believe that working together is important, but that having fun together is even more so. That is why we regularly organise fun activities. (Please let us know if you have a talent for playing Santa Claus!)
- We believe in responsibility. Also in yours. For example, you can take it to launch your own initiatives.
- We put our customers first. And because we are all customers somewhere, you already know what that means. That's good.
- And the ever-important work-life balance? We keep it in the right place.