IT Student Challenge Belgium 2023
The IT Student Challenge Belgium is a quiz designed to inspire creative and dynamic computer science students located in Belgium. The sponsors are Cisco, NTT, Computacenter, Simac and Interligo !
The first round is played online.
Registration is free and open during the entire duration of the Challenge.
Ambassadors / Jury members
Rules of the challenge
Scores calculation :
You will have to give the correct answer to 15 questions in maximum 10 minutes!
- A good answer gives you 1 point
- A wrong answer or skipped answer results in a score of 0
You can skip questions and come back to the skipped questions later.
The 10 best scores iwill be invited to participate in the final.
At the end of the Challenge, you will receive the details of your score and ranking privately. As a result, participants can't share the answers.
In case of a tie, the timeframe to answer the questions will determine the order in the leaderboard.
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we catch you doing any of the following:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be full time IT STUDENTS (not professionals) and residents in Belgium or Luxembourg to be invited to win the prizes.
Sponsors employees are welcome to participate but will not be eligible to win prizes.
- Only one registration per person is authorized.
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of data, questions or solutions in liaison with the challenge, and sharing directly or indirectly this information with any other contestant before the challenge has been closed;
- Attempting to damage the website or taking action that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court.
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community.
- Having multiple profiles while participating in the Challenge.
Data privacy & information sharing
The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, address, date of birth, email, telephone/mobile number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To see if everything runs according to the rules
- To set up the statboard & leaderboard at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information of the participants with the challenge partners.
The partners will use this information only for the following purposes:
- To contact all participants by mail to share their results confidentially
- To contact the top participants to invite them for the final event
- To contact interested participants about future internships or job opportunities