As a Functional Analyst it is your responsibility to understand the objectives and needs of the customer and to translate them into requirements. Throughout the project you will remain the bridge between the customer and the implementation team, actively thinking along with the customer to make sure the solution fits their expectations. As a functional analyst you will also be providing assistance in estimating workloads, defining project plans and detailed development tasks, identifying risks and supporting successful results.
Collaborate with the customer to find out the real needs
Translate these high level business requirements to a functional analysis, so the developers can implement them
Regularly check that the solution provided meets the needs of the customer
Provide guidance and best practices towards the customer.
Be the link between the customer and the implementation team
Designing a user friendly and technically feasible solution
Documenting and maintaining scope
Guarantee a smooth hand over to the customer
We are looking for someone with the following skills
- Experience in writing Detailed accurate functional specifications & Acceptance test scenarios
- Experience with writing use cases
- Familiar with Agile as well as Waterfall approaches
- Experience with UML and SCRUM
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pro-active and solution oriented mindset
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
Preferably min 2-3 years in the same role
Dutch, French & English.
What will you get from us?
- In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, a shiny company car, lunch vouchers, eco cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days and the possibility to regularly work from home and so much more!
- A unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team surrounded by highly skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development options
- Our goal for you is to become the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom to reach your goals.