Freelance Technical PM - Not for profit - Louvain-la-Neuve
My client is looking for a passionate and bridge-building Project Manager who will oversee IT related projects.
Not for profit institution.
- Coordinate and oversee development of modules;
- Being closely linked with the Product Owners in each internal Scrum team, you will understand and follow up the evolution of each platform and understand how priorities are set;
- Working with different external technical partners and clients, you will act as the binder between these teams and my client;
- Collaborate with these internal and external teams to ensure timely and accurate implementation of all requests;
- Document process and implement quality criteria;
- Always keeping in mind improvement of processes and procedures to enhance efficiency, quality and performance while making everyone happy.
- Master's in Computer Sciences, Civil Engineering or equivalent with IT background;
- 2 years or more in development, technical coordination or deployment of business requirements to information systems;
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and French; a third language is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Agile 'methodology' & processes;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Meticulous and process-oriented;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Advanced Office tools skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Long term freelance contract