Freelance Solution Architect - EU Energy sector - Brussels
As Freelance Solution Architect you will create (High Level) Solution designs and review solution designs
Our client is a fast-growing European organization where the IT department plays a key role in the development of the activities. With headquarter based in Brussels, our client is actively looking for several Solution Architects.
AKA: Solution Architect, Infrastructure Architect
You will become a true member of the team responsible for defining the business and IT requirements.
- Create (High Level) Solution designs and review solution designs
- Police the standards, methodologies, best practices and technical solutions defined in the reference architecture through Project and Program engagement
- Assess & understand the impact of the introduction of new technology into the technology landscape of the organization.
- Mentor & coach the team to cope up with the Architectural & IT changes
- Manage the'cradle tograve' - from conception through to delivery into production of solution architectures.
- Design both the physical and logical components of solution architectures that will deliver a positive business outcome.
- Work with Project Managers to provide provisional costs and implementation time for the components of the architecture.
- Define Technical (Software Architecture, Application Architecture) & Business Architecture
- Validate designs / costs / planning / quality of solutions and components produced by bidders wishing to sell systems to the organization.
- Understanding of information technology and data communications
- Knowledge of modern state of the art implementation and testing methodologies
- Relevant education subject as well as Solution Architect
- 5+ years of experience as a solution architect
- Fluency in English
- 6 months rolling contract
- Competitive daily rate