Freelance ICT Service Delivery Manager - Insurance - Brussels
As an ICT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the daily governance of the ICT Outsourcing agreements we have with our client Service Providers.
Our client is a well-known Insurance institution where the IT department plays a key role in the development of the activities. With headquarter based in Brussels, our client is actively looking for an ICT Service Delivery Manager. This position includes stakeholder management.
As an ICT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the daily governance of the ICT Outsourcing agreements we have with our client Service Providers. Your main objective is to safeguard the contractual agreements, for which you will align with other departments, internally and externally with our Service Providers.
- Ensure day-to-day supervision of compliance with the contractual commitments of our Service Providers.
- Ensure day-to-day operational monitoring. Review and follow-up reporting (SLM, technical, budget) as contractually defined with our Service Providers
- Participate in the daily management of Service Management within the company
- Continuously monitor own work and the processes followed in order to increase productivity wherever possible
- Participate in Operational, Tactical meetings with the Service Provider.
- Work closely with Sales, Architectural team and Project Managers, initiate, propose and defend new initiatives to the end customers and/or internal management and involve the relevant stakeholders for implementation
- Act as Change Manager for your services and participate in the Change Advisory Board
- 6 months rolling contract
- Start ASAP
- Nice client
- Experience as ICT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
- You have a Master Degree thinking level, a sound knowledge of MS Office and are a quick learner when working with new tools and applications.
- Very good oral and written knowledge of English, good knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- Experience in Incident, Problem, Change and Life-Cycle Management
- Having a technical background in IT in terms of infrastructure (Datacentre, Server, Network, SAP HANA) is a major asset. With at least a very good knowledge of the Telecom and / or ICT world
- Experience in managing sourcing contracts with Service Provider Companies like Atos, Infosys, Getronics, … is an asset
- ITIL Certified (minimum Foundation level)
- Dynamic, able to invest in achieving ambitious goals
- Results orientation and customer satisfaction
- Methodical and well organized
- Able to work independently