Enterprise Process Engineer - English and Italian speaking
Our client is an innovative fintech company, that belongs to a global player in the financial sector, located in the heart of Brussels.
They developed a unique product, integrated now within the biggest financial and insurance institutions in Europe.
Thanks to their innovative platform and the quality of their product, they have been growing at an important speed and are hiring several people to join the IT team.
- Manage the integration of financial and insurance institutions into the platform
- Engineer new processes and best practices while participating to improving existing ones
- Be the link between the business and the IT team
- Work within a team of experts in IT, finance, Infrastructure, Project management
- Analyze the systems of your partners (financial and insurance institutions) in order to diagnose their needs and the best way to integrate them into the platform
- Be responsible for their boarding journey and report on this process
- Give feedback to all the stakeholders in order to continuously improve the platform
Be a reference for clients and guide them in their integration projects
The advantages of a human sized company backed by a strong multinational group
- You have a Master's degree
- You speak English. and Italian. Spanish and French are a plus
- You have at least 4 years of working experience in a similar position
- You are familiar with Microsoft technologies (C#, MS SQL...) or open to learn them
- You are interested in the fintech world
- Join a high tech company that built a unique platform and make the most of a booming and innovative environment
- A competitive salary that will be in line with your profile
- A full package of extra legal advantages
- The possibility to work on international projects