DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - MADE IN BELGIUM - FULL PACKAGE - LIEGE
If you have a team-spirit mindset, you are proactive and you care for the environment, read more below:
My client is looking for a Database Administrator to manage all its databases.
In this "Made in Belgium" company, you will have a real impact in the IT department and your ideas will be taken account!
By joining this dynamic team, you will have the chance to attend training and benefit from advices from great experts, it will allow you to evolve rapidly within this fast-growing company.
As you have the possibility to work remotely at least 9 days in the month, it will allow you to avoid quite a few hours of traffic jams, and it is a great opportunity to enjoy your daily life in a more comfortable way.
- You will be responsible of the proper functioning of the databases and will update them
- You will manage the monitoring, alerting, and reporting of the databases (MS SQL and Oracle)
- You will supervise the performance of the databases
- You will take part in the design of the databases by taking into consideration the security part
- You will help the support team and developers in their work
- You will manage the inventory of the databases and follow-up the technical documentation
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT and several experiences in this field
- You speak French
- You have knowledge in MS SQL and Oracle
- You are independent and meticulous
- You have analytical skills
- You are solutions-oriented
- A gratifying salary (depending on your experience) with a full pack (company car + meal vouchers + group insurance + net expenses + homeworking)
- Trainings that will help you evolve within the firm
- A pleasant work environment, where the well-being of the employers is prioritized