Data lovers, If you are a great communicator, motivated and organized, keep reading ! For one of our clients in the media industry, we're actively looking for a Data Engineer eager to find a new challenge ! Within this company, you'll benefit from a long term contract which will provide you a great stability and less time in the ads.
By joining their team, you will also have the opportunity to take a leading role where you'll help your teammate to evolve within the company and share your expertise
This famous company will offer you remote working which will bring you more comfort and a better balance between your private and professional life.
The mission is part of an ongoing project to replace the data and analytical tools of the client advertising agency (IP Belgium).
The implementation of these new tools will be done in the Azure cloud. As well as the migration of their DWH on Prem to the Azure cloud.
You will :
- Help with the migration of the data warehouse
- Help with the implementation of data-flows
- Analysis and response to problems that could occur
- Accompany and support a junior profile in order to help him becoming more competent
You have :
- At least 2 years' experience as a data engineer or a similar function
- An Azure Certification
- Knowledge in Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Blop Storage, SQL Database
- The ability to dive into SSIS and understand Kimball / Star-Schema type modeling logic
- A Devops approach/methodology
- A knowledge with Synapse is a plus
- An experience with Power BI is a plus.
- An attractive rate in line with your experience
- A long term contract renewable every 6 months
- The opportunity to improve your management skills