Who Will You Be Working With?
You will join a dynamic, experienced team of committed and passionate Cloud specialists.
You will be an internal consultant, joining our cloud delivery center based in Brussels and in Sofia. You will be part of a team of 7 people and handle with them projects from everywhere in Europe.
Right from the start you will be immersed in a culture that encourages creativity, fun, collaboration, and allows for errors, all fuelling our innovation.
What will you do?
As our next cloud engineer you will handle project of hosting, modernisation, migration on the cloud. You will:
- Analyse and review the network, storage and existing cloud solutions from the client and select and implement the right cloud solution.
- You will develop, operate and maintain cloud systems and services in AWS
- Take part in or lead cloud migration projects for clients
- Implement cloud security systems such as AWS identity & Access management
- Automate cloud-based platforms for our clients
- Monitor system performance
- Ensure continuous delivery
- Work interdependently in cross functional teams.
- Coordinate with a team and technical experts from other domains when needed.
- Acquire and share technical and industry knowledge with your peer community and with your customers continuously.
Which skills do you need as a Cloud Engineer?
- 2-3 years of professional experience in cloud solutions for AWS
- Knowledge of various AWS cloud technologies, frameworks and platforms such as Terraform, Ansible, CircleCI or Jenkins
- Knowledge of Identity management, access control, authentication and authorization systems
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology, SRE, Shiftleft is a plus
- High proficiency in English and French or Dutch
- Ability to accommodate to new tools and technologies easily
Why Will You Love Working With Us?
- As part of our 360° evolution scheme, your HR team will give you the resources to continue learning, start mentoring and help you design a clear career advancement path.
- Our multidisciplinary communities will give you the opportunity to pursue projects that may lie outside your area of expertise.
- Give an extra meaning to your work by getting involved in any cause close to you heart. Environmental, humanitarian, social projects? We make them come true.
- Athlete, gamer, or refined gourmet: there will be always be an afterwork session for you. Get-togethers are organized locally and on a regular basis, so you can let off some steam with your colleagues.
- Get certified on AWS
Do you recognize yourself in this? Don’t think twice and apply!