Cloud Development Engineer
As a Cloud Development Engineer, you are responsible for the development of smart communication tools and the evolution of the Escaux Cloud Platform. You contribute to one or more virtual teams in a development/operations (DevOps) approach on a day-to-day basis.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for end-to-end Unified Communications (video, chat, call) software product development with security aspects in mind
- You will participate in Product Engineering (infrastructure, operational aspects, ...)
- You will contribute to the most pragmatic roadmap to rollout secure software and architecture needed for Escaux’s customers.
What do you need?
- You are a software engineer in information technology
- You are used to work in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software
- You are eager to learn open standards like SIP, WebRTC, and mainstream technologies such as Android, IOS, NWJS, Node, Angular, Ansible, AMPO…
- You have network and security knowledge
- You speak English. French or Dutch is a plus
- You see product development in a broader scope where software development is part of the solution
- You are a real problem solver and have a customer-centric mindset
- You are a team-player, you have strong communicative skills and you love to challenge the ideas of your colleagues in a constructive way
Escaux, part of the Destiny group, offers you:
- An environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.