Business analyst / Project manager
Our client is a human sized and strong bank, with offices in Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. For their HQ in Brussels, we are looking for a Business analyst, with a first experience in the banking sector and the willingness to evolve as a project manager.
You will be the link between the business and the technical team, while handling multiple projects in collaboration with offices in Luxembourg.
The position offers a great freedom and flexibility to achieve your goals, in a solution-oriented and efficient environment.
Business analyst - Job description
- Manage your projects from A to Z: gather the needs, write the specifications, implement your solutions
- Improve the main solution used in your team,
- Be a major actor in the digital transformation of the company
- Improve the processes and work on automation projects
- Manage your budgets
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function, in the banking sector
- You speak English or French
- You are interested in complex systems
- You are willing to join a growing company and participate to an exciting international project
- Join a stable company, and benefit from the advantages of a human sized division, that belongs to an international group
- Earn a competitive salary, that will be in line with your profile and can go up to € 66.000 per year
- A full package of extra legal advantages that will include:
- a company car and a fuel card
- meal vouchers
- health insurance
- pension plan