Business Analyst - Industrial sector - East of Antwerp
The business analyst will be responsible for the specific IT applications, including the in-house ERP system. He is involved in new implementations, supports the business through application and process improvements.
Our client is based east of Antwerp and is a world leader in the retail sector. The organization is present in 36 countries around the world. They are looking for a business analyst who will be responsible for the specific IT applications, including the in-house ERP system. He is involved in new implementations, supports the business through application and process improvements.
As a business analyst your key responsibilities are:
- Managing and maintaining this system. Analyzing error messages/deficiencies in the software.
- Devising and implementing solutions (in cooperation with the key-user).
- Promoting optimal use of the systems by means of good documentation, adequate training and instructions to users. When introducing new applications ensure proper guidance.
- Supporting the organization in analyzing and improving operational processes and developing and maintaining management information
- Gathering information on specific topics, analyze information and report results and/or make recommendations
As a business analyst you have most of these competences:
- Bachelor or a Master in ICT or a first professional experience in an equivalent function of at least 2 years.
- Experience with making process analyses and process improvements.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQLServer, ...)
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are clients & results-oriented.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
As a business analyst you can expect:
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Internet connection, phone, 15% bonus of annual salary, 26 holidays for 37 hour contract.
- Flexibility in terms of working from home (negotiable).
- Being coached by a senior business analyst.