Business Analyst BI - Automotive sector - Zaventem
As a Business Analyst - BI, you will ensure the continuity of services provided to the user's community and customers in the scope of BI for Belgium and Luxembourg.
Our client, based in Zaventem, is one of the biggest players on the market in the automotive sector. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world. Our client is looking for a Business Analyst BI to ensure the continuity of services provided to the user's community and customers in the scope of BI for Belgium and Luxembourg.
As a business analyst your key responsibilities are:
- Maintain documentation, procedures and cooperates with all audit missions related to the scope of responsibilities.
- Manage information requests, incidents, and changes in the continuous improvement and participate in strategic projects of the company.
- Act pro-actively in order to contribute to the improvement of ICT services.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems.
- Developing new data analysis processes and assessing analytics on an ongoing basis.
- Extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide an ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations.
As a business analyst you have most of these competences:
- You have a Bachelor's ICT with professional experience in the same function for at least two years.
- Teamwork, cooperation, and communication are definitely part of your core competences.
- You have the ability to understand and anticipate business requirements and evolution, therefore you adapt easily to change, moreover, you take an active part in it.
- You are preferably fluent in French, English & Dutch.
- Technical skills:
- Cognos 11
- Report Design
- Cognos framework manager
- Master Data Management
As a business analyst you can expect:
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Company car
- Attractive salary package up to €51 000 per year.
- Group insurance/pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco-cheques laptop, home office allowance, possibility to participate in a personal lease car rental program
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Coaching and development opportunities.