Her/His main task is to bring sustainable solutions to the identified problems. The Business Analyst will be in charge of the good daily working of the Core Systems. If needed, he will require the Core Systems' Change Teams or suppliers' support to fix the identified problems.
Our client, based in Zaventem, is one of the biggest players on the market in the automotive sector. The Group is present in 43 countries around the world. Our client is looking for a Business Analyst who will act as the first contact point for the users regarding all the incidents or service requests related to the Core Systems. Core Sytems are the ERP (Miles by Sofico), in-house web applications, remarketing tool and other satellite applications. Our client invests in trainings and their employees work life balance. They also promote well being by organizing team events & coaching.
As a business analyst your key responsibilities are:
- Being in charge of the configurations of the ERP system.
- Performing all required morning checks ensuring the working state of the Core Systems production environments.
- Filtering the incoming tickets registered by the business.
- Solving the tickets or assign them to the most competent colleague.
- Deploying to the production environments the change made available by the "Change Teams".
As a business analyst you have most of these competences:
- Bachelor or a Master in ICT or a first professional experience in an equivalent function of at least 2 years.
- SQL and Bash are familiar to you.
- You are a problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are clients & results-oriented.
- Any additional knowledge in business processes would be a strong asset (accounting, insurance, sales, others).
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
As a business analyst you can expect:
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Company car
- Attractive salary package up to €51 000 per year.
- Group insurance/pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco-cheques laptop, home office allowance, possibility to participate in a personal lease car rental program
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Coaching and development opportunities.