Analyst/Developer - ARIS expert
Our Customer is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and market leader in several areas, including fixed telephony services, mobile communication services and broadband data and internet services. They want to become the preferred digital service provider, with a superior customer experience. They are building a powerful organization, transforming the way they work into responsible and self-managing teams that execute at a rapid pace and respond quickly to changes in customer needs and the competitive environment. Their focus? Bringing continuous improvement in both quality and productivity.
As ARIS expert you work closely with the process expert and help teams to integrate their processes or process changes into the existing Business Capability framework (FAST) using the ARIS modelling tool from Software AG.
• You agree with business and technical teams on requirements, translate into ARIS supported solutions and implement these solutions
• You develop and maintain ARIS implementation roadmap
• You provide expertise to ARIS customers You acquire knowledge on the different interfaces between the ARIS platform and backend and client applications, adapt existing or develop new interfaces.
• You develop/have a good understanding of the Customers application landscape, are aware of the technologies used and have a profound understanding of the Fast framework.
• You ensure the overall data quality on which ARIS users and customers rely.
• You are also familiar with waterfall and Agile methodologies such as SAFE and you have ITIL 3.0 or 4.0 knowledge.
• You work closely with architects, managers and development teams, although not limited to IT teams. You will, as subject matter expert, be part of one or more Centres Of Excellence (CoE).
• In-depth knowledge of ARIS script language is a plus (currently more than 200 scripts in the report catalogue)
• In-depth knowledge of the ARIS (Connect) platform, functionalities, technical implementation and database structure (current version 10.0.11)
• Knowledge of different modelling methodologies supported by the Aris Platform such as BPMN2, Customer journey mapping, KPI modelling, ArchiMate
• Knowledge and experience to guide teams in the use of ARIS and applied modelling methodologies
• Basic knowledge of application development methods and tooling (interaction with application development teams)
• Basic knowledge of infrastructure and network concepts (close interaction with configuration management and infrastructure teams)
• Basic knowledge of enterprise and solution architecture methodologies (interaction with enterprise, solution and data architects)
• Knowledge of ITIL as operating within an IT environment especially application portfolio and lifecycle management
• Knowledge of internal technical processes and the interaction between these processes (ITIL - Security - Finance - HR) is a plus.
• Knowledge of the PXS organization and be able to interact with these different departments is a plus.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to coach in a remote and colocation-oriented environment
• The ability to inspire and convince people to create an environment where individuals are heard, collaboration is central and learning from experiences is the source of continuous improvement.
• Languages: English is the minimum. The knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus