Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 17,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.44 billion (2020). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first of all, it's about people. #winningtogether
Computacenter Belgium is looking for an Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity as a field-based IT Account Manager with excellent commission structure and progression opportunities? Are you an ambitious, customer centric IT Sales Manager?
If so then we would like to discuss your next career move !
We offer an uncapped earning potential and the opportunity to further grow your career with one of the fast-growing global IT companies. With strong year-on-year growth, and partnering with the industry’s leading vendors, we offer the full range of IT solutions from sourcing to infrastructure solutions and managed services to our large and multinational customers.
Who We’re Looking For
We are excited to add an Account Manager to our dynamic ‘Sales’ Team. In this role you’ll work directly with large and strategic enterprise accounts in creating, selling and commercially driving both service and supply chain solutions.
This position requires a talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solution selling, consulting, project management and customer service. You’ll demonstrate strong commercial drive, business acumen & amazing interpersonal skills.
What You'll Do
- Build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, competitor landscape and politics to determine key growth areas;
- Develop sales plans and strategies for key customers to realise those growth areas and achieve customer & Computacenter business objectives
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Computacenter product & services to create solutions that deliver significant value
- Build and expand relationships “high and wide” in customer organisations to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate & partner with other functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality of work and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Identifying opportunities to build pipeline, maximise growth and margins
- Ability to negotiate and close contracted services and solutions
What You'll need
You will have extensive knowledge and experience of selling IT solutions to a variety of enterprise customers. You will have an enthusiastic attitude; a proactive approach, excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Solid Account Manager experience with the desire to develop accounts and win new business
- Resilient, with the tenacity to succeed
- A competitive team player attitude, who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
The ability to build effective networks and working relationships and influence at all levels both technical & commercial/internal & external stakeholders.
- A strong background in a customer-facing role along with account management or sales experience in the software industry, preferably SaaS
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
What Can You Expect
- An excellent basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow
- A fun and vibrant ‘one team’ culture that thrives on celebrating success
- The opportunity to work for a company that truly values people
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”. With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 17.000 colleagues.
We offer a collaborative & flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for an Employee Assistance Program and excellent development opportunities through training & on-the-job projects.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
We look forward to your online application